I found out that I had a stash of acrylic yarns left (in the storage), and so I was looking around for patterns/stuff I can use them for. I ended up finding Amigurumi, and of course the pattern I wanted uses the colors of yarns I did not already have. I ended up buying another stash of acrylic yarns in different colors. Thankfully, Zellers had it on sale.
In any case, my first Amigurumi project was the Mario Bros Mushroom. I found out (too late), that I was doing the red part wrong. I crocheted from the back loop only, instead of from both loop. Hence, the "head" is taller than it's supposed to be. But since I didn't realize it until after the head was completed, I decided to leave it as it was.
I gave this one to Chris, just because he wanted one. This became another addition to his "work buddies", as you can see below.
But bad Chris! He made Mushy to be the bad guy (I think).
Hahaha... Although I think Mushy is too cute to be evil, I am happy Chris is having so much fun with his buddies.